Digital Ad Specialist.
Here at Vinyl Marketing, we only work with great people. Internally, we place a huge amount of autonomy, responsibility, respect and trust in our team members to deliver amazing results for our clients. And we also only partner with great clients–people who are doing great things for their customers and making a real difference in the world. We do this through a variety of marketing techniques and processes—all of which are grounded heavily in story. We’re growing quickly, so if you dig what we’re about and might be interested in joining forces, reach out below!
Specifically for this role, we’re looking for an experienced Digital Ad Specialist to join the team on a part-time/freelance basis with a path to full time employment. This person will be an integral part of the implementation of marketing strategy for our clients as well as for our agency.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Digital ad creation, management, and optimization on Facebook and Google, employing strategy and content outlined by the marketing team
- Stay on pulse of trends, guidelines, and industry changes in digital advertising
- Create reports that showcase strategy, optimization, and results, making recommendations for next steps in the ad space
Skills and Qualifications Desired:
- Two or more years experience and demonstrated results with Facebook Ads and Google Ads in a company, agency or freelance setting
- Strong data analysis skills using web-based analytic tools as well as native tools
- Certification in Google Ads and Facebook Blueprint a strong plus
- Outstanding communication skills