Digital Marketing Manager.
Here at Vinyl Marketing, we only work with great people. Internally, we place a huge amount of autonomy, responsibility, respect and trust in our team members to deliver amazing results for our clients. And we also only partner with great clients–people who are doing great things for their customers and making a real difference in the world. We do this through a variety of marketing techniques and processes—all of which are grounded heavily in story. We’re growing quickly, so if you dig what we’re about and might be interested in joining forces, reach out below!
Specifically for this role, we’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join the team on a full-time basis in our Ashland, Ohio office; some remote work is an option. The Digital Marketing Manager is an integral part of the team, responsible for the implementation of marketing strategy for our clients.
What You’d Be Doing:
- Build, manage and optimize all digital advertising campaigns and accounts
- Build and manage ad campaigns
- Monitor performance & optimize ads, budgets, audiences, and campaigns
- Make recommendations about strategy, targeting, and budget allocation based on performance
- Lead optimization meetings with the marketing team
- Build, maintain & optimize marketing automation workflows, emails, lists and forms in ActiveCampaign
- Manage SEO for marketing clients
- Create, manage and optimize regular and customized reporting and analytics for all digital marketing clients
- Certified in Facebook & Google Ads with 2+ years experience
- Email automation experience (we use ActiveCampaign… but any experience on platform is fine)
- Highly organized with a sharp attention to detail
- Experience with reporting/data analysis
- Amazing communicator
- A strong ability to think on your feet and seek to find answers when they are immediately unclear
- A deep understanding of story, marketing and content development
- Leadership experience
- Great hair