A little bit about the job
Vinyl Marketing is seeking a Project Manager to join the team on a full-time basis in our Ashland, Ohio office. The Project Manager is an integral part of the team, responsible for communicating with clients and the Vinyl team to ensure projects stay on schedule and within scope.
What you’d be doing
- Meeting with and communicating with clients in person, via phone and email about project-based and ongoing work (website, video, digital marketing, digital content)
- Managing task creation and progress to ensure the project is completed on schedule and within budget
- Scheduling people and locations for meetings and project dates (filming, premieres, etc.) with clients
- Serving as the channel between the Vinyl team and the client for all questions and project needs
- Onboarding clients to new systems and software
- Super detail and deadline-oriented
- Friendly, fun & outgoing people person
- Extremely tech-savvy
- Direct and clear communicator
- Great at breaking down a large project into detailed steps
- Strong acuity for the principals of digital marketing
- Experience with digital marketing, photography, web design, or video
To grow our team, we’re looking for people who will be great fits in our culture and be excited by our core values. At Vinyl, we value…
- Great People: We only work with great people here at Vinyl–we place a huge amount of autonomy, responsibility, respect and trust in them to deliver amazing results for our clients. And we also only work with great clients–people who are doing great things for their customers, making a real difference in the world, and who view us as a partner and not just a gun for hire.
- Great Craftsmanship: Actually, scratch that: Great Craftspersonship. We take a breath before we deliver anything and ask “Is this the best we can do? Are we proud of this?” If the answer is no, we go back to the drawing board. We don’t ship work we aren’t proud of, even if it means having an uncomfortable conversation.
- Great Processes: We don’t “wing” anything. We believe the best results and most fantastic creativity flow from tried and true processes. That’s why we are process-driven to the core. And only the best, most effective, most results producing processes survive.
- Great Results: You can build the prettiest boat in history, but if it doesn’t float, it’s nothing more than a waste of perfectly good wood. Everything we do is in an effort to produce clear, measurable results for our clients. They profit and we profit. Which means we can continue to produce beautiful, brilliant things that have strategy spun through every strand of DNA.
- Great Experiences: We are passionate about creating great experiences at every level of engagement. Both inside and outside the company. Internally, we value, recognize, and support each other, every day. For our clients—and their clients too!– this means we do great work, communicate well, take responsibility for our mistakes, use good judgement, and do what we say we’re going to do. This also means that we don’t put up with jerks—both in terms of employees as well as clients. Positivity wins, and we like to win.
If this seems like it might be a good fit, email a resume, references, and cover letter to email@example.com.