Here at Vinyl Marketing, we only work with great people. Internally, we place a huge amount of autonomy, responsibility, respect and trust in our team members to deliver amazing results for our clients. And we also only partner with great clients–people who are doing great things for their customers and making a real difference in the world. We do this through a variety of marketing techniques and processes—all of which are grounded heavily in story. We’re growing quickly, so if you dig what we’re about and might be interested in joining forces, reach out below!
Specifically for this role, we’re looking for a full-time Developer to join the team. The Developer will be an integral part of our growing team responsible for designing, coding, and modifying websites and web-apps, from inception to delivery and according to a client’s specifications. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of software development from ideation to deployment.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Build and manage quality web-based applications using various modern technology solutions.
- Build and manage websites for both clients and Vinyl Marketing utilizing WordPress and other leading front-end technologies
- Develop quality back-end infrastructures with the ability to connect to existing front-end designs
- Domain and server support for websites and web application development and deployment
- Attend client meetings and speak into the technical process for application and website development
- Meet internal and external deadlines for all projects
Skills and Qualifications Desired:
- Deep understanding of Laravel, Maria DB, MySQL, and relational database architecture
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility, as well as general web functions and standards.
- Experience with REST API consumption and developing
- Hands-on experience with HTML, CSS, JS/jQuery, WordPress, and PHP
- The ability to listen to others, and work both independently and as part of a team
- A high level of self-motivation
- Organizational and time management skills
Comfort-level with the following are a bonus, but not required:
- Bootstrap 4+
- UI / UX
- Photoshop, sketch or a similar software
- Full Stack development
- GraphQL consumption and developing
- Lumen / cakePHP / Ruby on Rails