Here at Vinyl Marketing, we only work with great people. Internally, we place a huge amount of autonomy, responsibility, respect and trust in our team members to deliver amazing results for our clients. And we also only partner with great clients–people who are doing great things for their customers and making a real difference in the world. We do this through a variety of marketing techniques and processes—all of which are grounded heavily in story. We’re growing quickly, so if you dig what we’re about and might be interested in joining forces, reach out below!
Specifically for this role, we are seeking an experienced, full-time Video Specialist to join the team. The Video Specialist at Vinyl Marketing will be an integral part of our video production team to shoot, edit footage, and deliver a final product that’s suitable for a variety of applications. That material may include camera footage, dialogue, music, sound effects, graphics, and special effects.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Attend, listen, and communicate with the client to set clear expectations, establish a creative direction and communicate Vinyl’s creative process.
- Prepare and present client-facing Video Treatments
- Work internally as part of the Vinyl team to develop a creative direction, shot lists, and then be an integral part in seeing that direction come to life.
- Work as part of a team during video shoots to:
- Unload, set up, and tear down camera, lighting, and sound equipment
- Operate camera and sound equipment
- Direct on-screen talent as required
- Organize, tag, and store footage
- Skilled with Final Cut Pro X
- Skilled at color grading and color correcting footage
- Use music, sound effect, and voice-over sequences to enhance footage
- Experiment with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements, as needed
- Participate in project premieres, listening to client feedback to make a final round of edits to the project, and deliver the final product to the client.
Skills & Qualifications Desired:
- Experience with camera operation, lighting techniques, and capturing sound
- Experience with Final Cut Pro
- Experience with sound design and color correction a plus
- Experience with story and shot development
- An eye for detail and critical thinking
- Creativity and a passion for film and video editing
- Patience and concentration
- The ability to listen to others, and work both independently and as part of a team
- A high level of self-motivation
- Organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet expected deadlines
- Communication skills, both written and oral